Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 February 2014

Beauty wishlist

I keep adding to my beauty wishlist so it seems like it's never ending! My latest must haves that I can't wait to splurge on are; 

  

1. Liz Earle cleanse and polish: Lord knows my skin is crying out for great skincare and this product has been raved about by fellow beauty bloggers, so I'm eager to give it a try. I hear it's available to all skin types and has won multiple beauty awards, so I'm eager to snatch up a good deal for this on QVC. 


2. Victoria Secret pure seduction collection: For as long as I remember I've wanted to be a Victoria Secret model so smelling like one will have to do. I've heard these can be quite pricey but smell divine. I'll hunt for a good bargain on Amazon and I will smell edible!!!


3. MAC 217: I love MAC brushes and I'd love to own them all, but they are very expensive so I can't splurge on too many. I've seen this is a favourite amongst many makeup artists so I can't wait to get one for myself and work on my blending skills.



4. Limecrime Velvetines in Red Velvet: As soon as I saw this product I fell inlove with it. I love everything about it! The brand has kick ass unicorn packaging and the most amazing formula that applies wet and dries to a matte finish. This looks good on everyone and the colour is just beautiful. I have to own it!


5. Urban Decay Naked palettes: I'm a little late to this party but better late than never. After seeing these palettes, I've come to the conclusion that I need them! They have the most gorgeous neutrals perfect for smokey eyes that I just can't wait to play with. I'm so jealous of everyone that has one of these. Hopefully I will be one of these people soon!

There is no question, I will be adding to this list. But hopefully I will be making some purchases soon. I am just crying out for more beauty products.

Do you have a beauty wishlist? Does it feature some of the same products as mine? Please comment below, I'd love to hear from you 



No comments:

Post a Comment