Total Pageviews

Saturday 22 February 2014

Love Locket - Lush Cosmetics

I am a Lush addict! I cannot wait to try each and every bath bomb, and the limited edition ones are just so special. As soon as I saw this on their Valentines page,  I bought it. Infact, I bought 3 as they just looked so pretty.


This bath bomb was a hefty £6.95 so I knew it had to be something spectacular! When I opened my delivery box, I was amazed to see how big they were. It was a struggle to hold in one hand weighing 269g. This is because you can crack open this bath bomb to reveal a hidden heart containing confetti hearts which swirl around your bathtub. 

Breaking this bath bomb was not as easy as it sounds. I had to whack it a few times for it to crack open. It was quite messy so I just scooped up the fall out and dropped it into the water. If you don't want to use the whole of it, you can use each half of the locket and the hidden heart for 3 individual bath bombs. 



However, I would highly recommend using the whole of it. It makes the most fantastic bath!  I added the halves of the locket one by one and watched them fizz into the water. It was quite enertaining watching pink froth bubble out of it like a mini explosion.  The best part was adding the middle heart. It turned the water a deep pinky red colour and it was such a joy to see the confetti hearts dance around the bath. 

It wasn't just the look of it, the smell plunged me into a complete blissful state. It was like smelling a bouquet of flowers with a pack of vanilla to stop the over powering floral smell. Such a well thought out combination. It contains jasmine and vanilla which smelled delightful and felt so relaxing. 

My skin felt so soft from the natural oils and left a fragrance behind which was a delight. It was a truly wonderful bath experience. 

        

The confetti hearts are made of paper so they stay put throughout your whole bath. However,  it can be quite messy as those hearts then stick around at the bottom of your tub once you've finished.  

This bath bomb perfectly represents Valentines day and I hope to see it next year. I would highly recommend this as it is just the full package with the colours, confetti and smells. It would make the perfect gift or a delightful treat for bath lovers like myself. 

Have you tried Love locket? Any limited edition products you think I might love? 
Please leave a comment below,  I'd love to hear from you. Thanks for reading





No comments:

Post a Comment